Digital Europe Programme
Image: Digital Single Market, eureporter
Digital Europe is a funding programme that is part of the Multi-Financial Framework 2021-2028.
Digital Europe has a total budget of EUR 9.2 billion (in current prices).
The target goals include:
- Support the digital transformation of public services and businesses in investing in high-performance computing and data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and advanced digital skills.
- Bring the benefits of digital transformation to all European citizens and businesses.
- Higher investment in digital, including more digital tools to access social services.
- Focus on areas of public interest and improve citizens’ engagement and digital network.
- Reinforce ongoing cooperation projects with Member States and digital networks and synergies between sectors.
- Implementation of EC Communication on Transformation of Health and Care in the Digital Single Market.