SOLIDAR is a European network of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) working to advance social justice in Europe and worldwide. With over 60 member organisations based in 27 countries (22 of which are EU countries), member organisations are national CSOs in Europe, as well as some non-EU and EU-wide organisations, working in one or more of our fields of activity.
The network is brought together by its shared fundamental values of solidarity, equality and participation and social justice.
The SOLIDAR network of civil society organisations aims at:
- improving progress towards a more social Europe;
- building inclusive learning societies, where people are given opportunities to develop and to cooperate as free and equal individuals;
- and improving social justice for all, democracy-building and the fair distribution of resources.
SOLIDAR is built on three pillars:
- Together for Social Europe
- Building Learning Societies
- Organising International Solidarity